Admissions at Our Lady of Grace School
We are committed to providing a safe, spiritual and welcoming environment.
Families who would like to be considered for admission should contact Angela Montemayor at (916) 371-9416 or email@example.com
Visit our School: Schedule a tour.
Attend Open House - January 30th: More info to come.
Submit the Following:
- Pre-Registration Prospective Family Form (online)
- TK and Kindergarten Only: Have current preschool complete TK/Kindergarten Evaluation Form
- TK and Kindergarten Only: Submit copy of birth certificate here
- 1st-8th Only: Submit copy of recent report cards and test scores here
- Students coming from public school or outside the Sacramento Diocese MAY be required to complete a placement test, shadow or do a brief informal interview before final determination.
Priority for Admission: Priority for admission to Our Lady of Grace School is based upon the application and the following:
- Continuing students in good standing at Our Lady of Grace School who meet registration deadlines.
- Siblings of Catholic families attending Our Lady of Grace School
- Siblings of all other families attending Our Lady of Grace School
- Registered, active parishioners of Our Lady of Grace Parish
- Students who are active parishioners of another Parish
- Children of Our Lady of Grace Alumni
- All others
Registration: If it is deemed that the student would be a good fit for our school, and that the student and family are happy with the decision to pursue enrollment at OLG, we will extend a link to the online OLG Registration.
Active Parishioner Letter
I am delighted to note that you are a member of Our Lady of Grace Parish.
Our Lady of Grace School is a ministry of our parish to educate our Children not just to be good citizens and successful people but first and foremost this school is dedicated to bringing up our Children in the knowledge and love of our God, our Father. This is the primary duty of the parents and therefore it is the privileged of this school to help you in this duty. And so we offer special Parishioner rates to the members of our Parish.
In order to qualify for this parishioner rate you have to be an active member who is registered with OLG Church and who attend Sunday mass regularly. Your regular attendance will be tracked through your weekly offering envelopes. Remember, it is a great privilege to be a member of God’s family and your family worshipping together with God’s family brings you not just a meager special rate at the school but the immense rewards of heaven.
Besides attending mass you are invited to be an active member by participating in one of the ministries of the parish. We have ministries that the whole family can serve. Your children as old as four can serve with you as an usher, take up the offerings etc, little older ones can serve as Altar servers and so on. So check out with the parish office, in what ministry you may want to serve. It is fun to serve God in the Church.
I thank the parishioners who had children attending our OLG School and receiving the special parishioner rate. You have been a blessing. Hope you will be an inspiration to other families. Note that if a family that has been receiving parishioner rate but has not been a practicing member in a trackable way as mentioned above, they will be liable to pay the non parishioner rate at the end of the school year.
Thank you for being part of OLG family. We are God’s family and He is our Father and Protector.
May His Blessings be with you and your family,
Fr. Mathew Rappu
Pastor of Our Lady of Grace Church
Our Lady of Grace Open House kicks-off Catholic School's Week each year the last Sunday in January. OLG Open House is an opportunity for prospective families to meet faculty, staff and current families of OLG. Pancake Breakfast is served following Mass at the church, classrooms are open for visitors and many parents are available to answer questions about events and ways to get involved at the school.
Registration for Summer Camp is available each Spring. Contact the school for more information.